Welcome to Olya Raskina and Sveta Martynova's Windsurf Beauties camps. The upcoming camps are 16-30th of March in Cape Town, SA; 1-10th of May in Mauritius; 15-29 June at Five Square windsurf school in Dahab, Egypt.

We would like to introduce windsurfing to as many girls as possible and share our passion with them. We believe that windsurfing is the best sport for a woman, because it is fun, active, physical and bound with nature. It combines 2 basic elements: wind and water, which give you joy and freedom. Our goal is to help you learn, improve and advance in windsurfing.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

i'm in paradise...i mean in Maui..;))

After 3 beautiful months in SA, surfing, sailing, enjoying every second, it was time to leave and head on to Maui for the JP shoot 2013. I arrived 2 weeks in advance, to get used to the conditions and the wind from the right, which is not my favorite to be honest..;)) I had to take 4 flights, crossing the half of the world..CT-Frankfurt-Chicago-LA-Maui...that's Chicago's airport, very lively..
I came to Maui totally sick and it took me 1 good week to recover. I think i haven't had such a cold, fever thing for a very long time..anyway..now everything's good and i can finally enjoy the island, sailing and surfing here..still missing SA tho, took me long time to find a friend from SA..here's me and my new buddy Toothless..
It's windy every day and the conditions are just getting better and better. Hookipa's pumping with swell, today there was a NP shoot and it was an incredible action on the water going on..JP/NP team were ripping so hard, everyone on the beach was just cheering and enjoying every second of the action. The biggest aerial i've seen here was done by Philip Koster who just took off and flew for ages..there are my 2 favorite (and sharp ;) ) shots of this aerial sequence..
perfectly landed by the way..;)
I've got new fin sponsor, it's MFC and i like these fins a lot. I've been using them for freestyle for a very long time, was happy and now i've got MFC wave fins as well..Honestly, i wish i had them before..They've got an amazing grip, speed and control. I like them so much, big thanks to Pio for support.
Every day i train freestyle in the morning and then go to the waves in the afternoon. A fellow team rider Bryan showed me this amazing (quite flat) spot for freestyle and i'm there ever since...good to train freestyle in the warm water, feels like heaven..here's a lil show-it..
a lil 1handed flaka..
a lil crash..)))
and a lil smile..))
A few days ago there was supposed to be some nice south swell, so i went to check Dumps with my buddies..the swell was too small, so Dumps didn't really work, but La Perouse was working a bit..
the best view over the spot..
nice waves but super small for that spot..
;)
and a beautiful sunset on Maui..
here's a JP/NP video in Maui winter..check it out! some sick action there..

I'm gonna stay on Maui until 30th of April and then fly to Morocco for Windsurf Beauties camp, there are still some places available, so please don't hesitate to contact me here: windsurf.beauties@gmail.com for all the info u need. Aloha! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment